|Nearly 100 Questions
||[Mar. 27th, 2006|01:22 pm]
1. Taken a picture naked? Do you mean taken a picture OF being naked, or just *while* naked? (No and yes, lol)|
2. Painted your room? Yup, last summer.
3. Made out with a member of the same sex? No.
4. Drove a car? Yes. (And a truck. Hah hah.)
5. Danced in front of your mirror? Not really.
6. Have a crush? Yes.
7. Been dumped? No.
8. Stole money from a friend? Not that I remember, anyway.
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? Nope.
10. Been in a fist fight? If junior high counts, yes.
11. Snuck out of your house? No.
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Yes. (The story of my life up until like, a year and a half ago).
13. Been arrested? No.
14. Made out with a stranger? Uh, people do that?
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? Yes.
16. Left your house with out telling your parents? Yes.
17. Had a crush on your neighbor? Nope, no female neighbours :P
18. Ditched school to do something more fun? Yes.
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes.
20. Seen someone die? No.
21. Been on a plane? Yes, but only when I was six months old.
22. Kissed a picture? Nope.
23. Slept in until 3PM? Almost, but no.
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? Yes.
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yes.
26. Made a snow angel? Who hasn't?
27. Played dress up? Yes.
28. Cheated while playing a game? I swear I had that monopoly money when we started the game!
29. Been lonely? Yes.
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes.
31. Been to a club? Yes.
32. Felt an earthquake? No.
33. Touched a snake? Yes.
34. Ran a red light? Yes, but not on purpose...
35. Been suspended from school? No.
36. Had detention? Yes.
37. Been in a car accident? Yes, although it was minor.
38. Hated the way you look? Yes.
39. Witnessed a crime? Yes.
40. Pole danced? No. (Jeebus, that's a scary thought)
41. Been lost? Yes.
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? Yes, if it counts from being six months old and not actually remembering it.
43. Felt like dying? Yes.
44. Cried yourself to sleep? Yes.
46. Sang karaoke? Hells yeah.
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes.
48. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes.
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes
50. Kissed in the rain? Nope.
51. Sing in the shower? Yes.
52. Made love in a park? Kind of. More like "made out in a park".
53. Had a dream that you married someone? No
54. Glued your hand to something? Damn you, contact cement!
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? Uh, how about a bike rack.
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? No.
57. Been a cheerleader? No.
58. Sat on a roof top? Yes.
59. Didn't take a shower for a week? Not that I can remember, anyway.
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? Not since I needed more than one digit to write my age.
61. Played chicken? Nope, unless you mean running around going "cluck cluck cluck!"
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No.
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? HA HA HA no.
64. Broken a bone? Not yet... *crosses fingers*
65. Been easily amused? "Been"? I *am* easily amused.
66. Laugh so hard you cry? Yes.
67. Mooned/flashed someone? No.
68. Cheated on a test? Yes, but it wasn't for marks.
69. Forgotten someone's name? I do all the time...
70. Slept naked? Err. Yes.
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? No.
73. Blacked out from drinking? No.
74. Played a prank on someone? Yes.
75. Gone to a late night movie? Yes.
76. Made love to anything not human? No.
77. Failed a class? Yes :(
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? No.
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? No.
80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? No.
81. Did you celebrate the 4th of July? No. I did however celebrate the first of July.
82. Thrown strange objects? Yes. (What kind of question is this?)
83. Felt like killing someone? Yes.
84. Thought about running away? Yes.
85. Ran away? No.
86. Did drugs? No.
87. Had detention and not attend it? If I didn't, it wasn't on purpose that I missed it, and no one reminded me of the failure to be there.
89. Made a parent cry? Yes.
90. Cried over someone? Yes.
91. Owned more than 5 sharpies? Not yet!
92. Dated someone more than once? Uhh, I wouldn't really describe anything I've done with a girl as a "date".
93. Have a dog? Yes.
94. Own an instrument? Yes. But it's a recorder from grade 4 and I can't really play it worth beans.
95. Been in a band? Nope.
96. Drank 25 sodas in a day? Possibly, if you count the bottles of pop as individual sodas. Yikes.
97. Broken a cd? Yes. The flakey metal stuff that comes off of CD-Rs is not pleasant to get on your clothes.
98. Shot a gun? Strangely enough, no, even though I've used them a zillion times in video games.